It’s time for a remake!
Life can get pretty hectic at times. When your day-to-day inevitably gets busy, overstuffed closets, cluttered pantries, and stowing miscellaneous items under the bed become the norm. If you’re anything like me, such messy surroundings cause bouts of anxiety and overwhelming stress.
Your environment has a large impact on your mental state, and oftentimes, a crowded space leads to a crowded brain. My goal is to help find order in the disorder. Unlike other professional organizers who focus on aesthetics alone, I work with individuals to develop effective systems that promote function and ease. The techniques you will learn are easy to maintain and can be applied throughout multiple areas of your home. By investing in organization, you’ll allow yourself to live without limitations and reclaim all that time and energy that you’ve lost to clutter.
In-home organizing services (Charlotte area):
- $60/hr + cost of supplies (if needed)
- Sessions typically lasts 3-4 hours. More than one session may be required, depending on the size of the project.
- 30 minute consultation included
- $30 deposit fee must be made to reserve your session
- Check out the clutter coaching tab for more information.
*All clients will be asked to sign a Work Agreement form prior to services being provided
Ready to get started? Contact me today to set up a consultation!